2009年3月21日星期六

versions

As for Ultimate PS2 Tube 2.0, I have fixed most of the bugs but I've also had to remove a few things because they did not work unfortunately... I had to remove the high quality option for YouTube because they removed all the fmt=6 format videos . I also had to remove TNAFlix because they're videos now



which frees up some memory.

Usb mode had slight bugfix, 1 module seemed to be loading incorrectly free psp game.

Default Screenshot key combo restored to DOWN + Square





versions have been set to lower capacities so the plugin can run error free

Kill coderpr now fully shuts down coderpr once you have left it’s menu, now uses a proper shutdown



actually crash the free psp game  and I also had to remove Shufuni because they have used some new security on their video URL and the search results don't work properly either. Sorry about all the things I've had to remove, I will try and make a few scripts to compensate and I may try and release it this weekend.

















NoEffex dropped me a note yesterday concerning a new project from developer Murderface. Paying homage to NitePR is the new CodePR: “…it’s focused on what’s useful, what’s handy, what’s fast…” And Murderface is no doubt a man of his word.



CodePR 0.8.6 Update:



Split into 2 versions, a phat ps2 version, and a slim version. The increased cheat allowance made in the last version was causing massive bugs to phat free psp game  users, and occasional problems for slim users as well. Both

Related:

没有评论:

发表评论